Friday, March 9, 2012

10 Best horror movie quotes


Halloween

“What’s the boogie man”?

Saw

“I wanna play a game”


Poltergeist

“Their here”

Jaws

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat”


Candyman

“Join me and be my victim”.


A Nightmare on Elm Street

“One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again…”


An American Werewolf in London

“Oh shit David what is that”?


The Sixth Sense

“I see dead people”


Hellraiser

“No tears please, it’s a waste of good suffering”


The Exorcist

Father Karras: "Well, then let's introduce ourselves. I'm Damien Karras".
Demon: "And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps".

What's your favorite horror movie quote

2 comments:

mrty16 said...

Randy-"Never say you'll be right back because you won't."
Stuart-"Hey who wants a beer?"
Randy-"I do."
Stuart-"I'll be right back!!"

Scream 1

Unknown said...

I love this scene as well as this movie. Wes Craven absolutely out did himself in this movie.